- Ad Placed : 27 Sep 2020 00:00:07 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Part Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry :
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : CME Recruitment
Pharmacist Assistant (Post Basic) DURBAN NORTH
Responsible for production process and regulated by medicines and Pharmacy Act.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES/ SKILLS
- Pharmaceutical Production experience, in particular Dispensing, Manufacturing and Packing experience
- Highly knowledgeable of Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation Practices
- Ability to work in a highly pressurized environment.
- High regard for Quality, GMP and Compliance
- Computer literate
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Problem solving abilities
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Flexibility in approach to work schedule
- Ability to lead teams and also work alone
Must be available to work Saturday and Sundays 08h00 – 13h00 ongoing contract.
- Post Basic Pharmacist qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.