|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Vega School – Durban Campus|
Applications accepted until: 2020-12-10
Number of openings: 1
Campus/business unit: Vega School – Durban Campus
Direct reporting line: Head – Academic
Lecturing and academic delivery to ensure students are guided and supported in their learning to achieve module outcomes
Honours degree/masters in digital design, multimedia design, digital arts or interaction design.
Honours degree/masters in graphic design or information design, BIS Hons or masters in multimedia, with at least three years experience as a digital designer in a design studio or advertising agency. MUST show evidence of experience as a digital designer. design for mobile applications is essential. The candidate should have a relevant portfolio of work
- Limited practical experience needed in Graphic Design/ Visual Communication Design/ Information Design/ Interior or related Design fields
- Recommended: Lecturing experience in Design Theory or Critical Studies of above mentioned fields.
Key performance area:
- Preparation and lecturing as per the Module Guide
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours and stipulated per pre agreed timetable
- Briefing students for assignments and providing feedback
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the Programme Managers
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within The IIE VEGA environment.
- Campus environment.
- Preferably equity candidate.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of applying. Should you not hear from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 17 Nov 10:35