- Ad Placed : 13 Feb 2019 18:01:10 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Industry :
- Region : Western Cape
- Company : MPRTC Recruitment
OUR CLIENT WITHIN THE CLEARING AND FORWARDING INDUSTRY IS SEEKING TO EMPLOY A JUNIOR SHIPS AGENT IN CAPE TOWN
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Matric Certificate
- Previous experience in a related shipping position
- Must be computer literate in: MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organizing, controlling and communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and resolve queries
- Able to work long and odd hours as required
- Ability to manage own time well
- Responsible self-starter that can work unsupervised
- Valid Code 8 Driver’s license
Applicants must reside in CAPE TOWN or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.