|Remuneration:||R8000 – R12000 per month|
Our client is not just an urban property developer. We are an advocate of urban living and the opportunities it presents. Operates through thoughtfully designed product, community and customer experience. They see things differently and this allows them to look at their property market differently.
Everything they do needs to be excellent, not just good or good enough. They are individuals with strong opinions, but not opinionated. Passionate, but not pushy or arrogant. Love what they do and work as a team. Focuses on urban apartment living in the Atlantic Seaboard and City Bowl of Cape Town.
The role would encompass a variety of key functions being site administration, snag management, project administration.
- Site administration
- Represent company on site and coordinate teams w.r.t snags.
- Communicate and manage all feedback from site to Development Team, where applicable.
- Documenting progress made on site via photography.
- Neighbour management.
2. Client communication:
- Manage the company’s email snagging platform and respond to all owner queries.
- Access coordination:
- Liaising with clients and owners in order to gain access into respective units to address snags of concern.
- Liaise with contractor and client to arrange for investigations of historic projects where requested.
3. Quality and snagging:
- Managing the completion of communal snags and signing off on SnagR.
- Weekly snag meeting with main contractor.
- Communicating timelines of completion to the development team.
- Re-issuing snag completion letters to owners where required.
- Confirming lapse of leak monitoring periods and issuing respective completion letters
4. Post transfer of project:
- Communicating to managing agent regarding building snags (provide regular updates on progress made on communal snags).
- Directing building related queries from clients to the managing agent,
- Acting as a trustee (authorising approvals, checking service agreements, liaising with BC).
5. Project administration:
- Liaising with potential suppliers and meeting with them to understand offerings.
- Facilitating the confirmation of in-unit specifications (eg viewing samples).
- Notifying company of any unit and design changes made by professionals.
- Managing the administration of customisation deadlines.
- Preparing for meetings and updating systems accordingly (MS Teams).
- Closing snags recorded on SnagR, ensuring SnagR is an accurate representation of work being completed on site and managing SnagR backend systems.
6. Reporting requirements:
- Issue legacy snag reports.
- Internal progress reporting to Development Team.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction/quantity surveying/similar.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised.
- Excellent understanding and communication of the English Language.
- Competent in Excel, Outlook and Word (MS Office Suite) and good at learning new software.
- Positive and professional attitude and appearance.
Posted on 30 Nov 07:38