|Benefits:||Medical Aid and Pension Fund Contributions|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
We are looking for a mid-level, passionate, driven, and well-spoken community manager to join our social team.
– Develop social media content plans for our client’s various brands.
– Monitor and manage communities, responding timeously to comments and questions.
– Grow organic followers and engagement on social media platforms.
– Create weekly, monthly, and annual content calendars and posting plans.
– Monitor all social media platforms.
– Weekly reporting on the impact of content, analyze, review, and provide feedback to the Social media manager.
– Follow the competitor’s brand pages.
– Assess and report back on insights or findings and adapt content when necessary.
– Supply information on trends to the agency as well as up and coming social media platforms that may suit a brand
The ideal candidate:
– 2 Years’ relevant work experience
– Knowledge as well as the ability to execute content across all of the social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and TikTok.
– Understand industry best practices and have the ability to execute.
– Knowledge and experience using various reporting and scheduling tools such as Buffer.
– Create content that is engaging and speaks to the brand.
– Manage communities and respond accordingly.
– Ability to write and respond according to brand PR strategies.
– Ability to report accurately and draw insights for future optimisation.
– Ability to immerse and understand clients’ brands quickly.
– Excellent time management and quality management skills are essential
– Pays attention to detail and quality
– Thrives under pressure and strict deadlines
– Team player
– Paid media experience will be advantageous
Posted on 16 Jul 16:31