|Remuneration:||negotiable To be discussed|
|Location:||Cape Town, Sea Point|
Beauty Bulletin (www.beautybulletin.com) and Brand Advisor (www.brandadvisor.co.za) are looking for a dynamic, digital savvy, systems orientated and self-driven community manager who is based in Cape Town. If you can make a conversation go viral then this may be for you.
Are you a young sensational digital community manager who has excellent communication skills, passionate about word of mouth and has highly organisational skills? Then this is an exciting opportunity to start working in the digital space of influencer marketing and join the team.
This role includes social media auditing, managing our social pages answering customer questions, dealing with couriers, engaging with our audiences ongoing on all social platforms, creating briefing documents and engaging closely with influencers. Attention to detail and strong administration skill is essential.
- Liaising and engaging with community members, advisors and influencers on a daily basis – emailing and phoning. confident on the phone is a must.
- Ongoing engagement on all Social Media posts (retweets, likes, shares, comments, conversations, managing inquiries, moderating and responding to fans and followers, etc.)
- Writing reviews, creating briefing documents on deliverables for influencers and product review listings, mailers and newsletters.
- Handling product review club administration (courier, waybills, confirming addresses and contact numbers)
- Assisting with campaigns and any other ad hoc duties.
- Assisting with creating final reports from social media and community.
- Assisting with growing the community and researching for nano to micro-influencers.
- Formal marketing/PR/English qualifications.
- Excellent proofing and writing skills.
- Very PC and digitally literate.
- Attention to detail.
- Very organised with a systematic approachability to keep track of workflow.
- Excellent spoken English.
- Must be able to work independently and quickly.
- An outgoing, engaging and confident ‘people person’.
- A strong team player
- Strong at planning and time management.
- A passion for understanding of influencer marketing, millennials, gen z, social commerce and social media trends.
- A disciplined personality with an eye for detail and an ability to meet (and juggle) deadlines.
- Proficiency in Photoshop.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Social media reporting.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- Knowledge of Survey Monkey.
- Knowledge of Mail Chimp
Please send your CV to
Posted on 28 Jul 08:06