Our client in the Hospitality sector (private game reserve), and based just outside of Grahamstown, is seeking to employ a recently matriculated candidate as their Workshop / Mechanical Assistant; reporting to the Workshop Manager.
Please Note: This is a live-in position on the private game reserve – accommodation will be provided.
- Matric (preferably from a technical school)
- Mechanical knowledge and basic experience
- Must be able to:
- Strip and assemble CV joints
- Strip and assemble brake shoes / discs
- Strip and assemble propshaft
WORKSHOP ASSISTANT FUNCTION:
- Assist Mechanics in maintenance & repair of trucks, game viewing vehicles, LDV’s, and trailers.
- Upkeep of records as required.
- Carry out repairs and maintenance work on generators and other machinery as requested by the Workshop Manager.
- Ensuring that work is carried out safely and efficiently.
- Ensure that daily and weekly cleaning of the work area is done.
- Carry out any workshop related activities, as requested by the Workshop Manager.
- Must adhere to Health & Safety regulations.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.