An innovative beauty and personal care company based in Muizenberg is looking for an intern to assist with marketing, sales and social media management. This is a permanent position ideal for a recent graduate or person with junior-level marketing experience.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assisting with strategy and campaign management
- Processing incoming website sales (experience with WordPress is advantageous)
- Management of customer databases
- Customer service
- Social media
- Content creation and management of Facebook and Instagram platforms
- Community management (occasionally after hours)
- Working with influencers and bloggers, managing trade exchanges and other PR activations and or events
- Short to mid-length copy for social media content, press releases, newsletters and web content
Researching industry trends – the company works in bath, body, skincare and hair care so an interest in the industry is a must!
- Must have suitable qualification/experience in marketing, sales, advertising, e-commerce, etc.
- Be organised, detail orientated and presentable.
- The suitable candidate would need to work well under pressure and often be willing to work out of their job scope.
- Must be computer literate and tech-savvy: working with google doc’s, excel, scheduling apps – one must be able to grasp new online platforms quickly.
- Basic design skills would be beneficial as not all social media content will be designed.
- Must be able to work well independently, communicate efficiently and comfortable making decisions.
Posted on 16 Oct 14:46