This innovative global software document management solutions company is looking for an implementation consultant to join their Johannesburg team.
- Managing the project assigned to you and making sure that all milestones are met and the project goes live as per project plan.
- Attending to meetings with the client about the project.
- Interviewing the client and understanding the client’s processes and procedures to implement the bespoke software successfully.
- Understanding and Analysing the client’s data along with the client and converting and importing it into.
- Testing the integrity of the data along with the client.
- Training clients in a classroom setup or doing one-on-one training sessions with individual clients on bespoke software.
- Installing SQL and bespoke software at the client when necessary.
- Assisting the client with handholding and support during the User Acceptance testing- and Go Live phases.
- Communicating project progress internally as well as to the client on a regular basis.
- Ensuring that your client understands all the appropriate financial and management reports in the system to assist them in better managing their business and staff.
- Ensuring that all project related admin and documentation is completed and filed on bespoke software.
- Must have valid driver’s license and own reliable transport
- Must be willing to travel away from home as required
- Must be client centred and a strong team player
- Strong knowledge of Word and Excel
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to
and mention the reference numbers of the jobs.
Posted on 09 Jun 15:56
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.