A LEADING PROPERTY MANAGEMENT/ ACCOMMODATION COMPANY OFFERING SAFE AND AFFORDABLE STUDENT LIVING FACILITIES ACROSS SOUTH AFRICA, IS LOOKING FOR A JUNIOR HANDYMAN TO JOIN THEIR MAINTENANCE DIVISION IN PORT ELIZABETH
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Grade 12/ Matric
- Relevant Qualification/ Certificate
- First Aid Certificate (Advantage)
- 2 years’ experience in a Handyman Role
- Knowledge of Plumbing, Painting, Electrical, Tiling and Paving
- Computer Literate
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License
Applicants must reside in PORT ELIZABETH or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za