|Remuneration:||R550000 – R600000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
One of South Africa’s most exciting fin-tech companies working in the electronic bill presentment and payment space of Johannesburg is currently looking for senior Java software developer. You will design, code, debug and support software, also be involved in designing and modifying database structures.
Key performance areas
Review and interpret business requirements and technical specifications
- Design solutions into efficient code meeting the business requirements of the organisation
- Design and/or modify database layouts to accommodate new requirements
- Deliver solutions within project guidelines and deadlines as reasonably determined
- Apply best practices
- Comply with company standardisation strategy pertaining to coding structure
- Test and debug code to produce error-free software
- Ensure supportability by means of documentation and accurate release notes
Investigate, analyse and rectify reported defects and shortcomings
- Analyse and understand the reported issue
- Apply problem-solving techniques to identify the optimum solution to the problem
- Modify the software to eliminate the problems
- Test and debug the software
- Determine that the solution submitted has been correctly applied
- Angular JS
- Web applications
- Web services/Web API (REST Full services)
- MS SQL
- Spring MVC
- Springs Beans
The reference number for this position is GZ38956. This is a role dependent on you, based in Houghton and offering a salary of up to R600,000 per annum negotiable based on experience.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates.
Email Garth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position
Posted on 30 Oct 16:10