|Remuneration:||R550 – R600 per hour Basic salary|
|Company:||e-Merge IT Recruitment|
Be at the forefront of the digital era within one of the leading development houses in South Africa as a software architect providing technical leadership to a team of Java EE software developers! This consulting house is known for its value-added delivery and excellent service offering to their clients, their 30 years in the industry is a testament to that. Apply today!
- B Eng (computer engineering)/equivalent qualification
- Six+ years’ experience as a Java EE software architect
- Six+ years’ experience as a Team Lead
- In-depth knowledge of unit and integration testing and test automation
- Must have skills: Java EE, Spring, Hibernate, SOA, some IBM Websphere, MQ and Process Server
- Experience in build, release and test automation
- Be at the helm of Java EE projects
- Continuous improvement and refactoring of existing application architecture
- Mentoring and coaching Java EE developers
- Provide technical assistance to dev-ops engineers
- Quality and coverage of unit and integration testing
- Assist with build, configuration, deployment and test automation.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to lead a team of great developers while working with the best minds the industry has to offer. With the backing of a company that has been a leader in its niche and the backing of 30 years’ industry experience, the only option you have is success!
The reference number for this position is GZ37995-2017. This is a 12-month contract role based in Centurion, Pretoria, offering a rate of R600 per hour.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Garth on
or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
Posted on 02 Mar 16:25
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.