|Remuneration:||R480000 – R600000 per year|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Fantastic opportunity for a talented IT Systems Specialist to join a reputable JSE listed manufacturing brand that has supplied to the South African market for over 40 years.
As an IT Systems Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in the organisation by analysing business requirements and providing technical guidance on the development and maintenance of the systems.
This is a permanent position based in Sandton, Gauteng.
- Diploma / Degree in IT OR Computer Science OR similar
- Three+ years professional working experience in similar role/s
Must possess strong technical knowledge in:
- Sage ERP/CRM/RMS
- SQL Server
- Active Directory
- Maintain all system hardware and software and install and perform regular maintenance on all software and associate ancillary equipment and manage all hardware and software throughout company
- Design and documents all security measures and standards for all computer software and hardware and ensure optimal working of all system equipment and ensure operational for same
- Maintain all computer information on everyday basis and prepare all documents for all network operation and train staff to ensure effective usage of all systems and maintain all databases and applications and maintain optimal efficiency
- Maintain knowledge on all computer information and recommend client to efficient software and hardware according to business requirements and perform continuous review of all present systems and maintain effectiveness of all systems and analyse all equipment and software
- Maintain and facilitate in approval processes for all projects and maintain all activities and applications on all People soft systems and establish all best processes for all systems
- Maintain subject matter expertise in all applications for systems and maintain knowledge on all new and upcoming technologies and provide support to all production activities and resolve all technical issues in IT systems
- Perform research and implement all technical solutions for all systems and ensure compliance to all company objectives and provide regular status reports to management and perform various tests on systems to ensure smooth workflow
- Evaluate all system practices and recommend improvements and modifications to all systems to reduce cost and upgrade systems and maintain knowledge of all company IT assets and monitor inventory for all system database
- Coordinate with various teams to configure all cell phones and laptops and evaluate all IT invoices and ensure adherence to all budget objectives and maintain record of all maintenance agreements with all third part providers
- Develop various IT strategies for al systems and perform all system maintenance and routine server programs and perform troubleshot on all network issues and facilitate reduction of process downtime
- Manage and maintain an active directory for all user account maintenance and monitor all email for systems and provide update to all Operating Systems.
Reference number for this position is CN49964 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering an annual cost to company salary of up to R600,000 negotiable on experience and ability.
To apply, send your CV to Craig Nel az.oc.egrem-e@ngiarc with reference number CN49964 in the subject line.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 20 Jan 16:59