The main purpose of this position is to facilitate and drive the development, review and implementation of the Information and Technology (I&T) strategy to support the transformation of the Client
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key performance areas:
- Facilitate and drive the formulation, review and refinement of the I&T strategy of the client on a periodic basis in alignment with the changing IT business environment.
- Provide thought leadership, decision support and strategic consultation toclient ’s Business Solutions and Technology Department (BSTD).
- Package and present the I&T strategy to key stakeholders for the purposes of engagements and approvals.
- Facilitate and drive the development of the IT business plan in support of the IT strategy.
- Establish and manage internal and external stakeholder relationships throughout the IT strategy life cycle to ensure the approval and adoption thereof.
- Proactively research and assess both internal and external environments which may impact on the management of information and the adoption of technology relevant toclient .
- Track and report on the progress of execution against the IT strategy.
- Factor an appropriate funding model to enable the practical execution of the I&T strategy and make recommendations on how to achieve long-term calability, reduce operational costs and better support business processes.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following:
- a Bachelor’s degree or a National Diploma (NQF7) in Business Management, Commerce, Computer Science or a related field of study; and
- eight to ten years’ experience in strategy development with a focus on IT.
The following would be an added advantage:
- a postgraduate qualification in IT or business studies.
- Additional requirements include industry, organisational and business knowledge and skill;
- continual improvement knowledge and skill;
- strategy development and maintenance knowledge and skill;
- strategy planning knowledge and skill;
- stakeholder management knowledge and skill;
- market research knowledge and skill;
- strategy and communication project management knowledge and skill;
- presentation design and reporting and associated software knowledge & contract and supplier management
This position is HIGH – PRIOITY | URGENT NEED TO fill
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WHEN YOU APPLY
- All parties who fulfill the requirements of the role and job spec are invited to apply by sending a detailed CV
- Your CV must clearly state your ID number, current salary, expectations, contactable references and notice period
- Please do not send copies of your ID.
- Please do not send copies of your Qualifications.
- Short listed candidates will be subjected to Pyscometric tests and other clearance requirements
NB TO NOTE
For POPI related reasons please DO NOT send copies of your ID nor of your qualifications.
DISCLAIMER | POPI | IMPORTANT TO NOTE
- The closing date for applications is on Tuesday 28th April 2020.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Should we not contact you within 2 weeks of submitting your application then please consider your application unsuccessful.
- By applying for this position and providing us with your CV and other personal information, you are consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, this being for recruitment and prospective appointment purposes.
- The Company / Client reserves the right not to make an appointment and can therefore retract the role for reasons that does not have to be disclosed to an applicant or the agent which reasons may include inter alia:
o Regulations and / or laws passed by the country, metro, district, province as required for whatsoever reason;
o Natural and / or unnatural disasters affecting the ability to commence a role;
o The internal affairs affairs and / or ‘operational requirements of the business’.
- Your information will be processed for recruitment purposes only in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation.
- For Clarification On The Popi Act No 4 Of 2013, Please Refer To:
https://www.gov.za/documents/protection-personal-information-act (This is short summary of the POPI At No.4 of 2013 “To promote the protection of personal information processed by public and private bodies; to introduce certain conditions so as to establish minimum requirements for the processing of personal.
- Appropriate psychometric and / or other selection tools and reference checks may be applicable.
- Qualifications, background and ITC checks are applicable.
- Most recent references will be required unless the immediate current employer is reasonably accepted as the motivation for not obtaining such reference from current employer.
Posted on 27 Apr 03:31