One of South Africa’s favourite brands, a long standing, listed entity with a strong national presence is looking to appoint an IT Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Group Risk & Finance Solutions Manager, based at the National Group Head Office, the purpose of the IT Finance Manager is to ensure the timeous and accurate completion of financial tasks (budgets, Capex, project metrics, recovery models, monitor actual expenses, etc.); all financial and internal controls exist or are enhanced as required; compliance/assurance requirements are met; value optimisation; supporting key IT and business initiatives.
- CA (SA).
- At least 8 years’ experience in a mid to senior IT Finance role.
- SAP knowledge and experience strong advantage.
- Computer Literacy – MS Office (must be strong in Excel & Powerpoint).
Key Performance Areas:
- Assessment of business initiatives/requirements in line with accounting, tax and regulatory standards applicable to the group.
- Provide executive summaries regarding all aspects of IT Finance and related topics for management and committee.
- Provide finance guidance to the IT team on all elements and projects.
- Co-ordinate, review and assess consolidated IT annual budget and forecast.
- Monthly review and reporting on the IT expense and Capex including cost control analysis, variances, etc.
- Capex assessments and approval; monitor WIP.
- Business case feasibility assessments and subsequent monitoring.
- Capex: (a) Revise existing application documentation to clearly define the business propositions, cashflow, accounting implication.
- Capex: (b) Post implementation review.
- Implement and enhance shared costing models for all divisions, locally & international.
The ideal candidate will display the following skills:
- A high degree of confidentiality and emotional maturity, strong ethical values and integrity.
- High stress tolerance and the ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, to interface effectively with all levels of colleagues and with external customers.
- Team player.
- Strong data analysis and reporting capabilities
- A high level of initiative, energy and motivation.
- Precise planning and excellent administration skills.
- Exceptional accuracy.
- Attention to detail.
- Quality oriented.
- Self-driven to achieve results.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.