|Remuneration:||R6000 – R8000 per month|
A Cape Town-based Workflow Automation company specialising in helping companies to onboard new Vendors more efficiently. We are looking to employ an Intermediate IT professional to join our expanding SaaS development team. The position would be partly client-facing and partly backend work.
The role requires a dynamic/adaptive individual, who can create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining web-based applications. The team will source new clients and you will be expected to liaise with the client to get an understanding of the clients’ current process which is usually sending a PDF to their prospective clients. You will then use the ‘form builder’ to build solutions for clients. You will be given thorough training by our team.
- IT degree, diploma or passion for IT
- Advantageous: One year experience
- Design and develop user interfaces for Internet applications
- The company is Cape Town-based, so a candidate based in Cape Town would be preferable but not a prerequisite.
- Starting date is ASAP andthere would be a three-month probation period
Posted on 07 Jan 13:33