- Provide advice and guidance to Line Management on all Industrial Relations matters
- Ensure Disciplinary cases & Grievances are fairly & procedurally resolved timeously
- Play a supporting role and or Represent the Company at the CCMA/Bargaining Council in Conciliation and Arbitration matters
- Pro-active approach in dealing with IR matters on the shop-floor
- Ensure good Communication with all stakeholders i.e. Employees, Management and Trade Unions
- Ensure there is Labour Peace in the workplace
- Manage absenteeism, follow Trends and implement improvement strategies
- Consistently and fairly implement HR Policies and Procedures
- Manage and foster good relations between Management, Employees and Trade Unions, at all times.
- Ensure that employee benefits are fairly and equitably implemented
- Deal and handle all relevant Industrial Relations matters at all levels of the company
- Ensure that Human Resources programmes and administration are well organised, up-to-date
- Schedule, take minutes and report on stakeholder meetings between the company and the Union/s
- Be on the shop-floor from time-to-time to understand Operations and IR/HR matters
- Provide support when required with general statutory reporting requirements including but not limited to Employment Equity
- Ensure all employee benefits and relevant administration are adequately addressed, carried and processed with the relevant Funds/Schemes
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.