Oliver South Africa is looking for a highly skilled Integrated Designer (motion design heavy) for a contract opportunity to be based at our offices in Johannesburg North (This will however be remote work until the lockdown is completed).
Employment type: Five months fixed term contract.
Start date: 1 August 2020
Location: Johannesburg North
We are looking for a talented integrated designer to join our team creating, as well as adapting a variety of work for one of our major international beverage clients, based in Nigeria. These include but are not limited to: Online and broadcast video content, digital OOH, Shopper marketing, social media campaigns, eCommerce, and other digital content.
You will need to combine a deep understanding of trends inherent to the creative, beverage and retail industry with a varied skillset that will include conceptual thinking, motion design, digital design, shopper as well as an understanding of social and e-commerce platforms and their ways of working. You’ll need a flair for all things design, with a focus on motion.
- Creation of video content from existing After Effects projects, as well as basic editing.
- Design and ideation for digital platforms, shopper and any other design needs within the department.
- Retouching where required.
- Master a variety of brand look and feels that are on Brand.
- Present work to client when required.
- Help client find solutions to their brief.
- Develop an effective working relationship with colleagues and Client.
- The ability to think conceptually and design across multiple mediums.
- Ability to create new video content from global assets.
- A powerful grasp of how content can play out across multiple mediums.
- Ability to create new content from existing.
- Good retouching skills.
- Excellent teamwork and time management skills especially when working remotely.
- Previous experience working in Nigeria or on Nigerian Brands.
- Beverage experience.
- Minimum of five years experience
- Good attention to detail, ability to quality check your own work, a proactive attitude and good communication skills.
- Take ownership and responsibility.
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite with an emphasis on After effects and basics in Premiere.
- Diploma or related degree in design, art direction or multimedia.
- TTL, with BTL experience advantageous.
Other points to note:
As we are working remotely until the lockdown has completed, it is essential that the ideal candidate have the following in place to ensure there are no delays on delivering work timeously:
- Back-up power supply, if necessary.
- Stable internet connectivity – fibre connection preferable (options can be discussed) in order to connect to remote servers as well as conduct virtual meetings daily.
- Personal computer with relevant capabilities necessary for the role.
Applications close: 31 July 2020
To apply email
Oliver, part of the global Inside Ideas Group (Oliver, AdjustYourSet, DARE, etc.), is a rapidly expanding creative services agency with a twist – we provide our clients with bespoke dedicated agencies that operate from within their offices. It’s a dynamic fast-paced solutions-focused start-up environment – that brings client and agency closer together to create more creative and effective work.
Posted on 24 Jul 08:19