|Remuneration:||R1000000 – R1200000 per year|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Are you looking to deliver your best with an intelligent, high-trust organisation? Look no further, this is the opportunity for you…
A great opportunity is available at a top consulting house and their client who is the largest stock exchange in the country. They require an Information Security Threat Analyst to join their dynamic team.
The purpose of this job is to provide Information Security Assurance services: implementation, monitoring, enforcement and reporting all technology systems and services as required by the Enterprise Architecture Information Security precepts and to contribute to the design of current and future information security technology systems and services in support of the IT strategy.
Experience and Qualifications:
- University degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Certification / Qualification in Information Systems e.g. certified ethical hacker (CEH), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CEH (Certified Ethical Hacking), Cisco Security qualification (CCSP)
- Post grad University Degree in Information Technology discipline, CISSP
- LCEH: Certified Ethical Hacker, CISSP Certification Cisco Certified Security Professional
- Seven years of IT work experience including three+ years Information Security Specialist experience
Reference number for this position is SM51909 which is a permanent position based in Sandown offering a cost to company salary of R1.2m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Sifiso Mthombeni on az.oc.egrem-e@mosifis or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 13 Jan 16:40