|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Human Capital Administrator – Intern
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE WORK EXPERIENCE – THIS POST IS FOR GRADUATES WITH WORK EXP ONLY.
Execute various administrative processes and support the HC team in delivering a consistent HC administration service that empowers the business to achieve its strategic objectives.
Provide administrative support for a variety of HR practices
- Prepare job advertisements and post on the relevant platform to attract suitable candidates.
- Review and screen CVs received from job advertisements
- In collaboration with the HR team shortlist relevant candidate in line with the selection criteria.
- Conduct telephonic interviews with candidates to assess candidate suitability.
- Conduct reference, probity checks and background checks on shortlisted candidates and provide feedback to the relevant stakeholders.
- Book and coordinate the logistical arrangements for the recruitment and assessment process (interviews, meeting rooms etc.)
- Coordinate and support the on-boarding and integration programme for new employees.
- Make recommendations regarding candidate suitability based on interviews and checks to the relevant stakeholders.
- Serve as a key contact for candidates throughout the attraction, interview and offer stages
- Capture and maintain employee and position management data on the relevant system and ensure that data quality and integrity standards are adhered to.
- Compile employee documentation and ensure that HR documentation is timeously and accurately submitted to the relevant stakeholders.
- Request benchmarks from central compensation for relevant roles, follow up and document feedback.
- Facilitate the exit process and interviews by providing exit documentation to relevant parties and coordinating the logistical arrangements.
- Consolidate reports, prepare presentations and spreadsheets, monthly reports for the HR team
- Assist HR team with projects and research on an ad hoc basis.
Engage with clients in a client centric manner
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that client expectations are managed
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service
Self-management and teamwork
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge
- Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas
- Take ownership for driving career development
Contribute to financial controls and planning
- Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency
- Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect
- Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
- Diploma (NQF 5) or equivalent or Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Must be Computer Literate
- Hard Working
- Solution Driven Mindset
- Positive Attitude
To qualify – NO Work Experience is needed
Posted on 07 Sep 20:26