- Ad Placed : 23 Nov 2019 21:01:24 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : R 18000 – R 20000 – PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry :
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : Sharon Nurock Recruitment cc
This national manufacturing company is currently looking for a newly qualified Human Resources Data Specialist, who is sharp on data analysis. Are you a HR Data Guru? Are you energetic, who wants to do HR analytics?
Purpose of the Role:
- The Human Resources Data Specialist serves as the Front-line Administrator and internal contact for the HCM systems and supervises the data processing function for the Human Resources department, including entering, maintaining, auditing, and processing sensitive HRIS data
- In addition, the HR Data Specialist is responsible for maximizing technological capabilities to reduce manual processes, general maintenance of the HCM database, preparing ad-hoc/scheduled reports, and serving as a resource for process-improvement tasks and special projects.
- The HR Data Specialist will also report on permanent and temporary headcount and manage processes of headcount management.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree with major Coursework in Information Systems, Computer Science, Data Mining, or related field and/or relevant HR qualification and/or relevant Financial qualification.
Minimum Experience Required:
- 5 years of direct experience managing and analyzing data, including data mining, reporting, high-volume data processing.
- 2 years in human resources and with VIP and Jarrison (time and attendance) systems strongly preferred.
- Serves as the primary recipient of organization-wide forms, Organograms, Headcount and Status Change Forms – ensure relevant payroll processes are aligned. Conduct weekly and monthly reconciliations of headcount and payroll.
- Ensures the timely implementation of database changes to ensure accurate HR reporting.
- Initiates, develops, and supervises the implementation of internal and external procedures for improving manual and automated processing of HR reports and data management.
- Works with HR staff to validate each request and the accurate completion or routing of each form based on HR processes (validating headcount vs. budget vs. organograms).
- Acts as a resource and guide for Managers as it relates to HR data and positions – maintain organograms and headcount processes. Act as HR link with Operations to manage optimum headcount levels and employee costs.
- Maintains impeccable records of change request approvals – Headcount, employee costs and budget – including weekly and monthly analysis of employee across the various sites within the group.
- Ensures the highest level of accuracy for data entered into HR data systems to ensure successful data audits.
- Audits data entry in HCM on a regular basis to review data accuracy and compliance.
- Acts as the initial escalation point for data corrections that are required in the VIP database; escalates further if necessary and executes approved corrections.
- Provides HCM data support for Human Resources staff, all associate end-users, and members of senior management.
- Plans and implements data processes for permanent and temp HR records.
- Prepares HR metrics to be presented at monthly, quarterly, and annual senior leadership meetings.
- Creates standard or ad-hoc reports out of HCM and other HR data systems to ensure compliance with reporting guidelines.
- Participates in the creation of new queries and reports as needed and manage HR complaints system.
- Initiates technology service requests to revise or develop existing or new HCM systems for processing data, reports, or payments.
- Assists with the support of all aspects of Human Resources as it relates to data requests, including but not limited to data availability, feasibility of requests, ad-hoc reports, and technical support.
- Uses functional and technical knowledge to provide end-users with general guidance and informal training as needed.
- Assists with creating internal training tools and process manuals for staff to maximize effective use of the HCM system.
- Prepares and presents workshops to users to explain HR requirements and system procedures.
Specific Skill Based Competencies:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel at an expert level;
- Preparing and maintaining accurate records;
- Analyzing data;
- Auditing reports;
- Classifying data and/or information;
- Using pertinent software applications (currently VIP and Jarrison).
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.