|Remuneration:||R15000 – R20000 per month|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs|
An HR consultant is required by this well-established group to assist with the day to day HR operational requirements.
In this role you will support the executive: finance, working closely with him to ensure optimum operational efficiency and maintenance of the required level of governance and compliance that the company is required to comply with.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Head Finance to handle all HR responsibilities within the group.
- Managing our recruitment pipeline, from generating Job Descriptions through to scheduling interviews with relevant hiring managers and all relevant candidate communication
- Payroll administration
- Acting as an intermediate between employees and assisting with all queries
- Development of company HR policies and implementation thereof
- Ensuring staff KPI’s and performance agreements are in place, and ensuring performance evaluations are done as and when required
- Facilitating disciplinary and other HR processes
- Minimum of three years’ experience as an HR assistant/officer
- Relevant formal qualification/training
- Working knowledge of EEA, LRA, Skills Development Act, and BCEA
- Ability to understand and converse in the major official languages of South Africa
- Own transport and valid driver’s license
Advantageous: Experience with Sage Payroll application
Posted on 22 Jun 15:08
We are niched in the communications industry with offices in Johannesburg and Cape Town from where we service all of South Africa, Africa, the Middle East, Europe and the rest of the world. Our portfolios include Digital, Creative and Client Service in Advertising, Marketing, Media, Public Relations and Corporate Communications.