|Location:||Johannesburg, Kyalami, Midrand|
Café Hemingway’s, based in Kyalami, is looking for a talented and experienced pastry and dessert chef.
A fusion of fine dining and bistro. The ethos that de nes Café Hemingway’s is one of the artisan and artisanal food.
We are shaking things up, and are looking for an
Amazing, talented, innovative, design-focused.
And ridiculously skilled pastry and dessert chef. Must have experience, qualifications and superior decorating skills. If you have what it takes to produce the prettiest and most tasty of creations to stand beside our world-class menu items, then please send your CV (including references) to
Hemingway’s is a world-class artisan Bistro, Bar & Venue specialising in accessible fine dining, styled events, High Teas, gourmet cakes & whiskey & wine tastings.
- Minimum requirement two years’ experience in a commercial kitchen environment.
- Culinary qualification non-negotiable.
- Ability to manage and execute a constant and heavy load of pastry creations.
- Must have superior (and more than excellent) skills in cake decorating, baking, high teas, and desserts.
- Ability to produce superior quality while adhering to café guidelines.
- Must be able to produce all items from scratch.
- Full time.
Must have good people skills and be able to communicate and work
with other people in a promotional and calm manner.
For more information please contact Jonathan at Cafe Hemingway’s or send your cv and portfolio though to
Posted on 29 May 15:43
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.