A luxurious and tranquil five-star lodge requires a head chef. If you are passionate about the hospitality industry and want to start your career at Lowveld gem, this is your chance!
Please note: If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an assessment or test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Relevant culinary qualification
- Three to five years’ experience in a five-star environment
- Ability to manage a kitchen as a business unit
- Knowledge of food cost/cost of sales
- Compiling of seasonal menus
- Health and safety knowledge
- Presentation management skills
- Disciplinary/counseling knowledge
Applicants must reside in White River or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 04 Feb 07:22
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.