- Ad Placed : 01 Aug 2020 18:00:34 Affiliate ad
- Remuneration : PER MONTH
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Employment Level : Senior Management
- Industry :
- Region : Kwazulu-Natal
- Company : Sharon Nurock Recruitment cc
This global manufacturing company is currently looking for a suitably qualified Group Technical Manager. Reporting directly to the Divisional Head, the successful candidate will have responsibility for the Technical department.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- B.Sc in Chemistry/Engineering (pref LPRI).
- Min 10 years proven experience in all areas of an international manufacturing concern.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Practical specification which meets design requirements.
- Develop new sizes and patterns and raw material trials and approvals as per Management plan.
- Factory waste reduction.
- Material usage control.
- Manage, train and develop staff to provide an effective Technical Service.
- Control Standard and Temporarily Process Changes in line with Company Economic Policy.
- Develop/maintain systems to maintain residue per plan.
- Meet Market demands to ensure and improve the quality of the product through revision of processes, quality systems (ISO, ECE, OEM) and standards.
- Planning and analysis.
- Willingness to learn new concepts and technologies.
- Ability to work as a member within a team.
- Action orientation.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Understanding business.
Please note, if you have not had a response from us within 30 days after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.