|Remuneration:||R600000 – R900000 per year Cost to company|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Ulwezi Consulting (Pty) Ltd|
Our client is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to fill the position of executive infrastructure development. This is a five-year contract. The incumbent will report to the CEO.
Key performance areas
- Strategy development and Execution
- Operations management
- Financial leadership
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Compliance Leadership
- Good Corporate Governance
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Bachelor’s Degree in Built Environment Field
- Registered as a professional within their respective field
- At least five to seven years’ experience in a senior management level/role within the Construction Management Environment
- Detailed knowledge of construction regulations, health and safety regulations, building regulations and all other construction-related regulations.
- Postgraduate qualification in in Commerce, Business Management or Project Management.
- Seven to 10 years’ experience in Industrial Construction Field
- Understanding of the PFMEA and Government Regulations
HR Consulting and Talent Management business enabling professionals to be profitable in a productive environment.
Knowledge and skills requirements
- Experience working as a Senior Manager on High Value Industrial Development Projects
- Experience working on Green Energy and or Smart City Projects and Concepts
- Full understanding and implementation of construction related contracts.
- Good understanding of economic development.
- Good working knowledge in planning, development and implementation of value add of catalyst/high impact Infrastructure projects.
- Good working knowledge of strategy and operational planning.
- Good working knowledge of budgeting and financial management.
- Good working knowledge of Company Law and relevant
Posted on 27 Nov 16:03