|Company:||Vega School – Durban Campus|
Applications accepted until: 22 July 2020
Number of openings: 1
Campus/business unit: Vega School – Durban Campus
Direct reporting line: Head – Academic
Academic delivery of module, the purpose of which is to refine students’ previously acquired knowledge of graphic design through the development of a portfolio consisting of projects that clearly demonstrate their ability to develop innovative concepts and to execute.
- A completed BA nonours (HEQSF 8) in graphic design/visual communication design/information design.
- Graphic design/visual communication design/information design/illustration fields.
- Recommended: Lecturing experience in Illustrator.
- A portfolio needed to show examples of work.
Key performance areas:
- Preparation and lecturing as per the module guide.
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours and stipulated per pre-agreed timetable.
- Briefing students for assignments and providing feedback.
- Marking assessments and providing feedback.
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the programme managers.
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within The IIE VEGA environment.
Working conditions: Campus environment.
Equity statement: Preferably equity candidate.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of applying. Should you not hear from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 24 Jun 09:19