An esteemed family favourite restaurant seeks an experienced general manager/restaurant manager with at least three years of hospitality/restaurant management, exceptional leadership ability and impeccable customer service skills.
Oversee staff and all staff related issues including HR and payroll. Attend to front of house duties including attending to customers and handling customer complaints. Liaise with suppliers regarding accounts issues, stock quality issues, pricing, etc.
Actively achieving turnover and targets set for the store. Participating in all head office-related admin.
Managing the kitchen in all aspects and conducting stock control with the kitchen manager.
Taking responsibility for marketing related duties including coming up with ideas and promotions on how to increase sales and well as getting more feet in the store, communicating with the marketing manager for new ideas and pushing campaigns such as specials and promotions, using social media and hard material.
- At least three years of hospitality/restaurant management experience
- Knowledge/experience/qualification in business principals
- Competent in the Pilot pay point system or similar pay point system to conduct reporting and interpretation of reports
- Competent in effective stock control measures and principals
- Managing of effective food costing and gross turnover targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Target driven individual
- Own transport
Posted on 11 Feb 13:36
Sandi Crowther Recruitment
One of the most established team of Recruitment Consultants in Durban with a reputation for sourcing and placing top quality candidates at select companies.