General engineering supervisor required in Lydenburg.
- Qualified millwright
- Trade test certificate
- Five years’ experience in a similar role
- Two years’ experience in plant maintenance (ore beneficiation plant)
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Health and safety knowledge (mining)
- Ability to work with and understand technical and electrical drawing
- Electrical fault finding and PLC experience
- Great communication skills
- Computer literate
Applicants must reside in Lydenburg or surrounding area.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Interested? Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to submit your CV or for more information.
Posted on 09 Jun 14:44
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPCT is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.