We are looking for a Front-end developer experienced in design to join our growing team of professionals. We offer an opportunity to work on offshore accounts – with clientele based all over the globe and are in search of a developer who can complement our team of coders, designers, animators and content managers.
We are looking for someone who knows how to develop complete online websites and project front ends and UIs, is not afraid of deadlines and has a good general understanding of online environments, user experience and the importance of thouroughness in design.
If your submission has not received a reply within seven working days from the date of submission, please consider it unsuccessful.
- We are not looking for someone who only knows how to design front-end projects with Bootstrapper type frameworks, this position requires independently built design.
- Internet and digital media literacy need to be at a very high level, this is not a junior, trainee nor an internship position, and as such, a two to four years of experience in this field is required.
- Must have a solid track record and working examples of similar long-term projects and integrations.
- Ability to work with Brand UI kits.
- Empathy for customer service and a deadline-driven personality are a must.
- Ability to work as part of a larger team consisting of production, branding and development specialists will be required, and as such, a general understanding of the industry will be questioned and tested.
Developer coding requirements:
Extra points will be granted for experience in:
- vanillaJS / ES6
- Design skill (Adobe Photoshop)
- Terminal/command line compiling
- Development speed
- Responsive design
Applicants must be prepared to deliver complete designed packages for use of the backend team. Applicants must understand the importance of responsive design, making sure all front-end code looks perfect on all screen sizes.
Preference will be given to applications with a solid portfolio of case studies in this space. Applicants must be able to independently complete a task without the need for another coder to fix errors or complete it for them. Applicants will be required to complete a short practical test and a multiple-choice exam if the interview proves successful.
Posted on 13 Nov 10:46