Front Counter Sales Person – Bloemfontein
Start Date : ASAP
- Grade 12 / Matric,
- Valid Code 8 drivers license
Skills and Knowledge:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Customer service orientated outlook
- PC literate with proven proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to deal with people at all levels
- Positive attitude and high energy level
- Steady and dependable under pressure
- Strong ethics and integrity
Willing to work extended working hours when required
- Telephonic orders from customers.
- Attending to walk in customers.
- Processing and invoicing of customer orders as well as from the Reps
- Packaging of orders that have been invoiced.
- Checking orders
- The handling of repairs from customers and reps, i.e. booking in and sending through to test and repair, this will also apply to the receiving of PC’S up to the technical department,
- The handling of telephonic queries and quotations that needs to be faxed or e-mailed,
- Contacting customers once repairs have been handed back to Test and Repair,
- Keeping a clean and tidy working environment at all times,
- Daily freighting of stock to customers
- Follow up on back orders.
- Receiving and receipting of monies.
- Keeping stock shelves neat and tidy at all times,
- Regular rotation of stock
- Perform a stock take monthly on the last working day,
- Any other tasks as set by Management
CV’s can be sent to email@example.com with the subject line Branch Assistant. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 7 days.