|Company:||Vega School – Durban Campus|
Academic delivery of module, purpose of which is to develop understanding and applied knowledge of the principles of finance, economics and compliance relative to the development of brand strategies and plans, both locally and internationally. This module also examines how brand strategy is designed and developed within the framework of the business?? financial, economic and legal (FEL) and regulatory environments, both internal and external. It is crucial to consider the implications of these environments in ongoing brand decision-making.
A completed Masters in Commerce (NQF level 9) in Finance/Economics with Honours in Finance/Economics and in 1st – 3rd year in undergraduate, with business law (or equivalent) and marketing included as a module in undergrad qualification.
A completed Masters (NQF level 9) in Financial Management ?? with Honours in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics/ MBA, and undergradaute degree with 1st – 3rd year OR degree Economics, Marketing and Accounting/ Finance or a similarly related field (e.g. entrepreneurship, management, marketing, economics or business management).
- Industry experience in brand management, marketing research and legal factors in brand management, emerging markets and/or corporate governance
Key performance area:
- Deliver the module in such a manner as to achieve the stated subject outcomes within the assigned contact hours.
- The assessment of student work within the stipulated marking and moderation cycle and provide constructive feedback to students and reporting any students concerns to the Relationship Navigator.
- Class preparation and development of lesson plans in a constructivist learning approach.
- Proactively participates in Vega events, such as Open Days, Graduation and others. Arrange for the appropriate guest lecturer to support application to the world of work.
- Operate in line with The Independent Institute of Education’s (The IIE) policies.
- Campus environment.
- Preferably equity candidate.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of applying. Should you not hear from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 27 Jul 13:42