Our client currently has a 4 month contract for a Financial Controller, who is passionate, hardworking and a team player and who wants to be part of their dynamic team. They value their staff and you will benefit from all round financial exposure. They are looking at the candidate to start in September/October 2020.
- 3 year financial qualification (e.g. B.Com Honours), a professional registration – CA (SA) preferred.
- At least five years’ experience in a similar accounting role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all financial accounting functions are performed timeously, accurately and in compliance with company policy and procedures, regulations and GAAP.
- Assist operations management to reduce costs and improve profit by closely analysing and reporting financial data, in particular deviations from budget.
- Manage the budget formulation process resulting in accurate budgets delivered on time and closely monitored.
- Maintain accurate records of company accounts strictly in line with legal and unit office requirements.
- Effectively co-ordinate audits and take prompt corrective action where required.
- Accurately and timeously meet the accounting needs of internal and external customers.
- Build a competent and motivated team of accounting staff.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.