- Manage financial and administration activities to achieve financial goals.
- Develop business plan, timeline and budget to perform financial projects for different divisions / entities.
- Monitor and manage expenditures within allotted budget.
- Develop and maintain standard financial and administrative procedures.
- Complete all Credit application forms which any of the divisions or entities may require
- Respond to customer queries Quote requests / issues in a timely manner.
- Search check all Platforms for Advertised Tenders and RFQ’s for various Divisions – Follow detailed Work Instructions on Completing and Submitting Tenders & RFQ in all respects.
- Work closely with the Director and Group Accountant in preparation of business plan and operational budget for Various Divisions / Entities in the Group.
- Review all Yearly Increases for Clients and do the relevant increase analysis with recommendations based regulated increases and inflationary increases in a timely manner / Two month before the due date to be presented to clients
- Review accounting discrepancies and recommend corrective actions.
- Assist in implementing standard accounting policies.
- Ensure the preparation and maintenance of all financial records.
- Supervise preparation of all monthly and annual finance reports in a timely fashion.
- Supervise and manage payroll processing and tax filing activities.
- Provide training and guidance to finance and admin teams as needed.
- Develop overall goals for the finance and administration departments.
- Identify and resolve financial and administrative issues.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.