|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Vega – Durban Campus|
Applications accepted until: 15 October 2020
Number of openings: 1
Campus/business unit: Vega School – Durban Campus
Direct reporting line: Campus Principal
Academic delivery of module, allowing students to further develop their knowledge and skills from 1st to 3rd year within the field of Fashion Design.
- Honours in Fashion design
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator skills are essential.
Prior teaching or tutoring experience in Fashion Design or Creative Design is an advantage.
- Lectra Modaris and Diamino skills are an advantage.
- This candidate should ideally have experience working as a fashion designer, design assistant or stylist, although not essential.
Key performance area:
- Preparation and lecturing as per the module guide
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours and stipulated per pre-agreed timetable
- Briefing students for assignments and providing feedback
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the Programme Managers
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within The IIE VEGA environment.
- Campus environment.
- Preferably equity candidate.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of applying. Should you not hear from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 23 Sep 11:28