|Remuneration:||R10000 – R12000 per month Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Discovery Life Cover|
|Company:||Community Media Trust|
CMT wishes to employ suitably qualified/experienced facilitators in Klerksdorp. We are looking for facilitators with a minimum of two years’ facilitation experience and a traceable track record. The position would suit somebody who lives in/around Klerksdorp. Salary commensurate with experience.
Key duties and responsibilities (may include but are not limited to):
- Facilitation of HIV Prevention Programmes
- Facilitate and participate during sessions, including following activities as per the facilitator manuals
- Manage discussions on sensitive topics in an inclusive manner
- Collect and monitor data as needed
- Refer participants to appropriate services as needed
- Attend regular project and stakeholder meetings
- Comply with ad-hoc requests from your supervisor
- complete our Employment Application Form found at http://www.cmt.org.za/about-us/vacancies
- attach your comprehensive CV
- quote the reference number FAC/DRKK1120 in the email subject line to the attention of the HR Assistant at az.gro.tmc@tnemtiurcer
Only emailed applications with both the above attachments and the correct reference number will be accepted. An application which does not comply with all of the above requirements will be regarded as incomplete and will not be viewed.
CMT is committed to equity in our employment practices. It is with intention to appoint individuals with the aim of meeting our equity objectives. CMT reserve the right not to appoint if no suitable candidates are identified.
Closing date: 18 November (12:00 PM)
Correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. If you do not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
CMT reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw adverts at any time without notification.
Community Media Trust (CMT) is a South African NGO focusing on communication in the fields of basic human rights. CMT aims to empower individuals and communities, encouraging them to take part in managing and improving their own lives, promoting healthy and health-seeking behaviour and basic human rights. It does this through media and outreach programmes that provide scientific information in a format that is easy to understand. Please visit our website to find out more about CMT – www.cmt.org.za
- Post-secondary certificate or diploma in a related field
- Accreditation and experience as a facilitator
- Prior experience in HIV and/or community work
- Excellent knowledge about HIV/STIs and TB
- Fluency in English and Tswana required
- Good written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work independently as well as within a project team environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and facilitation skills.
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Valid code 8 driver’s license with driving experience
- Experience in HIV Prevention Programmes.
- Punctuality, discretion, tact and diplomacy (essential to maintain complete confidentiality of information)
- Strong team player with exceptional people skills, broad-minded and able to manage a varied and multicultural environment
Posted on 05 Nov 12:15