|Own transport required:||Yes|
Are you a creative problem solver, do you enjoy coming up with new concepts and ideas? Are you prepared to push boundaries to be innovative look for new ideas and solutions?
If yes, a small events management company in Greenside needs a qualified and experienced person for the position of the event coordinator to coordinate and plan small to large scale events. You will be responsible for event management from beginning to end, budgeting, planning and evaluate proposals in line with the strategy of the event. The successful candidate should be energetic and self-driven, with an exceptional track record and proven experience. Please ensure that you include a cover letter with examples of why you think you meet the criteria.
- Event planning, design and production within time limits from proposal to delivery
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Developing and maintaining client and supplier relationships
- Budget management
- Matric with relevant degree/diploma
- One to three years of event coordination experience an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Flexibility to work long hours when required
- Superior organising and planning skills
- Commitment to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be able to perform under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
Please only apply if you have read the job description and can demonstrate the competencies required. Note that due to high application volumes, if you have not heard back from us within 14 working days, please note that your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 13 Feb 16:22
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.