Our client specilising in chemicals is looking to employ electrical and instrumentation engineer in the Merebank, Durban South area.
Please note: If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an assessment or test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- BTech or BSC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Five to 10 years’ experience in electrical and instrumentation maintenance in a chemical manufacturing environment or similar
- Government Certificate of Competency would be an added advantage
- Solid supervisory experience and ability to motivate team members
- Excellent document control with respect to inspection, testing and commissioning documents
- The ability to write clear reports and keep accurate records
- Must have SAP knowledge
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills
Applicants must reside in Merebank, Durban South or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 04 Feb 07:26
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.