|Remuneration:||R25000 – R30000 per month|
|Type:||Three to s|
I am hiring an e-learning designer for a creative agency on a three to six-month contractual period.
Responsibilities focus on developing and editing online learning materials and content. This can include assessing learning needs and the audience and analysing existing instructional materials. They develop and design online materials such as lesson plans, lesson content, learning objectives and assessment tools.
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Identify appropriate delivery approaches/media/methodologies (e.g., ILT, eLearning, video)
- Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role-plays, games etc.)
- Manages and completes projects within a specified timeline while prioritising and working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Excellent time management skills are required. Incorporates new methods of learning, instructional techniques, and instructional technologies, including emerging technologies in creative and collaborative ways.
Apply today if you have minimum of five years of experience with matching portfolio showcasing your E-learning material.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience as per our job ad. Our client does not have the capacity to train anyone – you need to hit the ground running.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will be in touch within a 96 hour turn-around time.
Should you not hear from us, please treat your application for this job as unsuccessful.
Posted on 17 Jul 14:07