|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Company subsidised Medical Aid and Provident Fund, 13th cheque, performance incentive bonus.|
|Company:||Ince (Pty) Ltd|
Ince (Pty) Ltd is currently recruiting for experienced DTP/digital production specialists to join its organisation.
The positions require:
- Producing and typesetting (on Apple Macs) corporate documents, e.g. annual reports, circulars and financial adverts for both traditional print and digital output.
- Some work in Word and Excel for the preparation of exporting into InDesign and other outputting software.
- Ensuring those high standards are maintained throughout the document.
- Checking that design has been implemented throughout.
- Backing up of all work daily.
Ince is an integrated communications/fintech agency providing clients with a full service offering for all their marketing and communication needs. We deliver value innovation and quality across various communications paltforms. Being a one-stop solution means sheer ease of doing business.
Our teams have proven experience in various disciplines and in managing large and complex communication projects, both within and outside of South Africa. We operate 24/7 with a national presence enabling us to provide seamless and consistent service across various media platforms. We partner with our clients around their communication and marketing needs to provide the most appropriate solution-delivering the right message, through the right medium, with the right results.
Due to the large volume of applications received, we regret that we will only be in a position to correspond with short-listed applicants.
- Five years’ experience in the typesetting of large financial documents.
- Thorough working knowledge of InDesign CS6, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with a given design and follow a prescribed style.
- A good grasp of the English language.
Posted on 14 Feb 07:53
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.