EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING
• An M.B.Ch.B. and full HPCSA registration.
• At least 3 years’ experience as a Medical Practitioner.
• Experience of in- and out-patient care, preferably with High Care, ICU or anaesthetic exposure.
• Your own transport.
• Professional indemnity cover.
• Previous experience in a rehabilitation hospital would be advantageous, but is not essential
• Patient and family centred.
• Have strong communication skills and an ability to deal with a diverse range of patients and fellow team members.
• Prepared to assume responsibility for the patients allocated to you, deal with some level of uncertainty, but know when to consult and liaise with other team members, with referring doctors and with consultants.
• Have a strong clinical knowledge and skill base, and a hunger to learn more.
• Be literate in MS Windows and MS Office.
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Samantha at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked “MPB” with three (3) contactable references.
Powered by WPeMatico