This global manufacturing concern is currently looking for an experienced Divisional Head: Finance.
Overall Job Purpose:
- Oversee the business financial goals, objectives and forecasts.
- Provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing business strategy.
- Accountable for the financial and collections management of the company, including the development of a financial and collections strategy.
- Accountable for the complete budgeting, analysis of payroll costs and executing of the payroll.
- Responsible for feedback on payroll related information to the Remcom Committee.
- Chartered Accountant (SA).
- MBA preferred.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in financial accounting, management accounting, working capital, payroll, staff management, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the manufacturing industry.
- MS Office and SAP essential.
- Demonstrated excellence in managing finance, accounting, budgeting, control and reporting.
- Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model.
- Deep understanding of business and financial literacy.
- Ability to access complex situations and use creativity to solve problems.
- High level of business acumen.
- Sound analytical and decision making skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Presentation and negotiation.
- Strong attention to detail combined with strategic thinking ability.
- Ability to debate in a constructive manner and challenge.
- Ability to grow and develop a Senior team.
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks within strict timeframes within a fast paced environment.
- Commercially focused.
- Strategic planning.
- Entrepreneurial, free thinker who will challenge the status quo and push boundaries.
- Leadership in Technology.
- Planning and analysis.
- Forward thinker.
- Leadership style inspirational with a balance of strategic skills and strong “people” orientation.
- Well rounded, resilient and self-aware individual who is open to change and personal development.
- Must have the capacity to grow strategic ability.
- Confident – someone who can hold their own with Shareholders and be resilient in a demanding market.
- Hands-on approach.
To apply for this vacancy please access this job advert on a desktop computer.
Apply for other Jobs on Job Mail.