Job Vacancy: Director of a well-established NPO Grahamstown/Makhanda The Director is the key management leader of this 103-year-old organisation with a considerable national and provincial reputation. The director is responsible for overseeing the administration, programmes, and strategic plan of the organisation. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing and community outreach. The position reports directly to the executive Management committee. Professional qualifications needed:
• Social work degree • Registered with SACSSP
• Five or more years senior Non-profit management experience in a social work field.
• Strong financial management skills
• Fundraising experience
• General management skills (all rounder)
• High level of strategic thinking and planning. Ability to envision and convey the organisations strategic future to the staff, board, volunteers and donors.
• Ability to effectively communicate, represent the organisation vision and mission to donors, (local, provincial as well as international) volunteers and the diverse community at large.
• Personal presence plus soft skills to work in a diverse workspace and public environment.
• Ability to liaise productively with relevant government departments.
• Multilingualism (Afrikaans, English and isiXhosa) an advantage.
Salary negotiable. Closing Date 31 of September
Please submit a motivation and CV to Directorspostgrahamstown@gmail.com
To Apply for this Job,