Our fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Cape Town is looking to grow our young, dynamic and fast expanding team. This is an amazing opportunity to further your career, work alongside and lead top talent and be part of a team working for international clients across a wide range of industries.
We are looking for experienced digital strategists who can create effective solutions and lead with a good sense of humor and calm. We’re an innovative organisation, with a strong focus on employee well-being and culture.
Why you’re going to love working here:
- Excellent opportunity to fast track your career.
- Work alongside proven entrepreneurs and be part of a small but very fast-growing international agency
- A creative working environment.
- We are flexible, friendly and personable.
- Remote position.
- Incentive scheme linked to performance.
- Being part of a great company culture.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Exceptional, effective business professional communication and client presentation skills.
- Excellent skills in managing, training and leading small teams
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategy and the ability to communicate digital marketing processes clearly
- Collaborative, innovative and flexible across multiple projects.
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
- You should be ambitious with a strong drive to learn more and develop your skills.
What you’ll be up to:
- Developing creative and effective digital marketing strategies that will achieve client objectives based on sound research and insights.
- Working in an advisory role to help team members implement digital marketing strategies.
- Managing and improving quality through process development and training.
- Identifying digital marketing / social media trends and training the team on how to use them.
- Collaborating with other departments in the business.
- Working with the leaders of the client team, help convince clients of the value of digital marketing services to their business – help them define needs and potential solutions.
- Solid understanding of traditional marketing principles and how they apply to the digital medium.
- South Africa citizenship or permanent residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
- Minimum of two years relevant work experience.
- Diploma or degree in communications, PR, digital marketing or marketing advantageous.
- Working pc/laptop.
- Secure and reliable internet connection.
Location: remote working opportunity
Type: part time and full time
Remuneration: market related
Posted on 21 Dec 17:05