|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a super new job opportunity for a multi-talented, junior Digital and Social Media Coordinator with design capabilities at a renowned property company. This is an exciting role for the right candidate who will be responsible for assisting in building Brand equity, driving user engagement and generating leads. You’ll be responsible for delivering hyper-local Facebook on-page content and off-page paid campaigns. You will maintain a positive online reputation via timely community management of the company Office’s Facebook page. Your role also includes assisting agents with their social strategy and profile. Some Design skill is a must as you will create relevant graphic collateral and other marketing deliverables. It’s key that you understand and have had exposure to the back end of Facebook, different audiences and remarketing to target audiences. The successful candidate must be able to work comfortably from home as the company is currently working remotely. If/when they go back the Office, the position will be based in their Southern Suburbs.
- Understand the company’s Social Media strategy and the role that the Office’s Facebook page plays in delivery
- Use the Standard Operating Procedure guidelines supplied by the National Social Media team to manage the Office’s Facebook (and other digital platforms) page in order to: Maintain awareness and visibility of the brand in the relevant areas
- Use the creative Facebook ad templates (and other Digital templates) supplied on Lucidpress and tweak them for local relevance, in order to run hyper-local campaigns for the Office
- Use the audiences supplied by the National Social Media team to target and re-market effectively. Use geo-targeting, interest-based targeting and custom audiences where appropriate
- Once live, optimise the campaigns for user engagement, response and conversion throughout the campaign period
- Report on Office, Agent and Suburb paid Facebook and other Digital campaigns
- Use the guidelines provided by the National Digital Team to create a hyper-local content calendar and effectively manage on-page content
- Ensuring all Social Media content and ads align to Brand CI and tonality
- Managing the Office Facebook (and Social) budget
- Manage regional submissions for Print Publications and Digital opportunities through consulting Marketing administrators
- Write internal briefs
- Participate in internal incentives and local events as and when necessary
- Assist with outdoor advertising contracts and requests as and when necessary
- A thorough working knowledge of the various operational systems (Alchemy, Lucidpress and Yenza) will be required to meet the demands of the business
- Conceptualise, Design and implement regional Office rental Social and Digital collateral
- Be proficient in Digital Design principles (sizes, formats etc.) across multiple channels e.g. Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, and LinkedIn
- Have proven experience with regards to social video content (filming, sourcing footage, editing, titling)
- Be proactive by keeping on the pulse of the latest creative ideas and treatments and recommend to the business accordingly.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification with at least 1-year experience (preferably in an agency environment)
- Minimum of 1-year Social Media experience running ads on Facebook Business Manager and other Social/Digital platforms
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, HootSuite, & Google Analytics
- Ability to take photographs, film and edit Social content in line with strong brand principles
- Deadline driven whilst maintaining quality standards of service and delivery
- Proficiency in Adobe Products (Creative Cloud), Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Getty/Shutterstock photo library
- Mac computer literate
- Ability to work on all internal company platforms i.e. Flip HTML, Alchemy, Lucidpress, Website CMS, Blog, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build solid relationships with business stakeholders
- Excellent written Communication skills
- Excellent eye for Design, including familiarity with Design requirements for Social platforms
- A proactive, self-starter with a positive attitude and high-energy levels
- A team player, who is able to also work independently.
Please submit a portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application for this specific role unsuccessful.
VGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 07 Sep 11:09