|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid and Retirement Anuity|
We are looking for a graphic artist to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, social media, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Design to finished final product for platform usage
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Three to four years of relevant experience essential
- Must have previous experience working within an advertising agency
- Ability to work on Macs
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Please send both CV and a Portfolio
Posted on 22 Nov 11:49
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.