|Company:||Ogilvy Cape Town|
A digital producer generally has a background in project management, experience with a hybrid role (client service and production) or pure play expertise. Skills relating to organisation, communication and attention to detail are a must. A keen interest, fast learning and passionate energy for learning new technologies and thinking “outside the box”.
- From the initial brief, the DP is fully accountable for defining and managing project scope; risk assessment, deliverables, schedules, budgets and the assignment of both internal and external resources accordingly to meet the established criteria.
- Ongoing collaboration with the delivery managers and client service teams is expected to ensure processes are followed and delivery from beginning to end-product on time and within budget.
- DP must be able to coordinate a full-service directive from brief creation, scope, finances and full management of the project.
- Must have a keen sense of creative and development technologies and be able to serve in an advisory capacity to non-digital departments on digital asks
- Ensure all stakeholders are onboard at the project kickstart and strong communication skills to manage the product delivery.
- Good experience in a similar role within an integrated agency model.
- Creative and development technical knowledge are preferred.
- Proven knowledge and significant track record of managing projects both on and offline using standard.
- A track record for connecting to and delivering against client business objectives.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Have a good understanding of digital industry development standards and quality control.
Posted on 12 Feb 12:11