|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
|Benefits:||Provident Fund and Medical Aid|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Regal Distributors (Pty) Ltd|
The multimedia designer will provide creative direction and design all marketing collateral for the company’s online presence including website, landing pages, display ads, social media ads, emails, videos and other digital properties.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the website team and other internal stakeholders to develop marketing collateral that aligns with strategic campaign goals and objectives.
- Develop visually-compelling, creative concepts (and modify as necessary) for website, email, social media, microsites/landing pages and other digital properties.
- Manage and produce high-quality videos and photo shoots.
- Responsible for delivering a high volume of diverse design projects in a fast-paced environment with rapidly shifting priorities, while ensuring quality and brand consistency across all platforms.
- Assist in management and maintenance of design project archive.
- Communicate with the marketing support team about progress of projects and any issues that may arise.
- A tertiary design qualification with a focus on digital and multimedia
- Minimum three years of experience with multimedia design
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Must have video editing and production experience
- Bonus: UX/UI experience
Posted on 14 Oct 08:16