|Remuneration:||R3500 per month Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Remote work. Flexy hours.|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
- Are you trying to break into the exciting world of digital marketing?
- Would you be fascinated to learn how to ‘beat’ Google and get number 1 rankings, tons of web traffic and ultimately sales for clients’ websites?
- Do you have a business or marketing degree?
Well, we may have just the position for you.
Did you know that links from a high-quality website to another website create ‘authority’, and ‘authority’ results in traffic, and traffic results in SALES? This is a big part of beating Google.
This will be your purpose: Get. Links. To. Content.
Perhaps we will call you our Outreach Specialist. You’ll be an intern, but we won’t make you fetch coffees nor polish the CEO’s shoes. You have important work to do. We are offering a three-month intern position (25 to 40 hours per week). What happens at the end of the contract is up to you! (We did hire the last two interns full time… #JustSaying). We need someone who loves data. And who is a clear, exceptionally skilled, persuasive e-mail writer. You need to be methodical and thorough and have attention to detail. We need you to be very tactful and sincere.
You will be doing lots of online research. And lots of emailing to prospects who have never heard of you, and requesting them to link to the amazing content our team has created. Probably some outreach phone calls too.
If you’re an extroverted ‘flamboyant’ ideas person then this is probably not the role for you! Scared of spreadsheets – not for you either. Do you get over-awed by new software, or don’t like follow through? Nope, move on to the next job ad. But, if this tickles your fancy then read on…
You will have tons of support from a team of very experienced, smart, digital marketers, and the best tools around to help make your life as easy as possible. You will attend internal and client meetings to learn about all things digital. And quite possibly, a full-time role at one of the best digital marketing agencies in Cape Town. If you feel you cut the mustard, click the link, complete the form. You’ll also see instructions for a selfie video. Start date is yesterday.
Life as one of us is pretty darn special. We are the best company you’ll ever work for. Think that’s a bold claim? Check this out:
- We think 9am – 5pm jobs suck. So you will be free to structure your day around your other passions – boxing session at 11am… or yoga at 3pm… no problem. Think flexible hours on a whole new level.
- You will have huge flexibility where and when you work. Working in your PJs or from your favourite café? Yes, please.
- We are very focused on the health and wellbeing of our employees because healthy people are happy people. That’s why the team get a wellbeing allowance and regular wellness/personal coaching sessions.
- Our team is tight-knit and awesome. We look after our own and absolutely love working together. We are really picky about who we hire and as a result, everyone you end up working with will be fun, super-talented, honest, driven, confident, passionate and just a little bit quirky – just like you.
- The happiness of our team matters to us, and we’re really forward-thinking when it comes to our work/life balance.
- We are all obsessed with learning and honing our razor-sharp skills. As part of the CleverClicks team, we’ll dedicate at least half a day every week to upskilling you and making you better at what you love. We regularly send team members to Boston/Vegas/Seattle or where ever a great conference may be to pick up new skills.
- Your success will be measured by results achieved, not effort expended. In fact, if you can do a better job in less time we encourage that.
CleverClicks is a fast-growing Australian-based digital marketing agency with staff in Australia and Cape Town. Our ‘outward’ mission is to help small and medium-sized business owners live their entrepreneurial dreams. We do this through implementing clever marketing strategies with SEO, PPC and social, as well as lead nurturing.
Just as importantly, our ‘inward’ mission is for each of us to push ourselves into the next level of personal growth. Whatever that may be for you. Making you more fulfilled, more valuable and ultimately, happier. More will be revealed in the interview. We give you the flexibility to achieve the optimal work/life balance for you, allowing you to be productive while living a fun and exciting life.
Apply now – trust us, this will be the best job you’ve ever had (but be prepared, previous candidates have described our recruitment process as “full on”. We don’t take on a new member of the family lightly.)
- A fascination with digital marketing
- A degree
- A black belt in ’30 Seconds’ board game
Posted on 08 Dec 10:55