|Remuneration:||R25000 per month negotiable Cost to company|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Auckland Park|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
About TQ Group:
Storytellers with a knack for Tech.
We are a visual communications agency specialising in tactical and innovative communication platforms and target-based content production. We use the mediums of video and animation to bring our stories to life and have a darn good time doing it!
TQ Group is looking to employ an experienced social media campaign manager that will be able to build strategies and oversee multiple social media accounts. Our candidate must stay abreast of the latest trends, find new opportunities for marketing growth and report on our performance. Proven results and experience are a must as reporting will have to be done to clients on a monthly basis.
We follow a blended work approach. You will be required alternate working from home and from our offices in Auckland Park, Gauteng.
TQ Group is driven by entrepreneurs, forward thinkers and people who always have our company’s growth top of mind.
- Develop and execute digital strategies for TQ Group and its clients.
- Manage and update TQ’s social media platforms.
- Manage social media campaigns for our clients ensuring good ROI and advising on ways to increase online presence.
- Create and manage audiences for lead generation.
- Report on a monthly basis to clients.
- Manage a leads management system.
- Direct interaction with clients.
- Respond and manage comments on social media.
- Manage pages and solve problems when migrating a client from one agency to our agency.
- Proactively spec new strategies, campaigns and ways of work.
- Oversee email campaigns and blogs for numerous brands.
- Compose relevant content for Internet marketing plans.
- On-line reputation management.
- Quick turn-around times.
- Reporting on web activity and email communications.
- Writing copy for posts (across all platforms).
- Creating cover photos and social ads in Photoshop etc. You will also have access to our internal graphic and animation studio when required.
- Proofreading/editing newsletter, labels, brochures etc.
- Identify possibilities to integrate digital and online with TQ’s other platforms (Like. digital signature etc)
- Three years minimum experience in social media campaign management.
- Proof of campaign results for the past six months.
- Experience working on social media monitoring and planning tools like Sprout Social or Hootsuite.
- Extensive knowledge in Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube, analytics and scheduling.
- Experience using Google Analytics or equivalent Web analytics tools.
- Experience working with Facebook.
- CRM HTML/CSS Knowledge.
- Knowledge of Joomla, WordPress, etc.
- Setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engineers.
- Must have a knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing).
- Manage websites both frontend and backend.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Campaign and project management skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Deadline and results-driven.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure and multitask.
- Good communication skills.
Who you are:
- Someone who takes initiative and works on your own accord.
- A kind human being.
- Positive personality.
- Energetic, sincere, patient and adaptable.
- Eager to learn every single day.
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Team centric.
Posted on 08 Dec 15:47